Verified Reviewer

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! CRIMINAL.

P2G9908****

I am absolutely shocked and appalled at the service they have provided.

I shipped £350 worth of goods via parcel2go and UPS was the courier. The goods were damaged in transit and subsequently UPS disposed of them and passed on details to Parcel 2 Go.

I never hear of this from Parcel 2 Go and I have to find out via engaging them in live chat 2 weeks later because they were too lazy to tell me. They are now refusing to refund me ANYTHING for this because I didn't take out protection insurance on my parcel.

I have spoken to UPS who said they would refund or partially refund me; however, they have said that all of this goes through Parcel 2 Go. Parcel 2 Go are point blank refusing to engage with me or refund me ANY of the £350.

They may even be taking the money from UPS and keeping it for themselves.

On top of the £70 I have paid them to take my parcel, which got broken...

I am absolutely distraught and concerned by this. Energy bills are rising and I don't have enough cash for day to day. This huge corporation does not care about the little people in life and are all about money.

They are the worst company I have ever encountered and I am left full of anxiety and struggling with mental health issues because of this.

I cannot tell you how much you should avoid them.

Do not engage with this company in any circumstances, they have no interest in your service or well-being.

I will be spreading the word via every review site on the internet. £350 (plus the £70 I paid them) is at least 10 days of my time so I have a lot of commitment to ensuring this does not end well for them.

Good luck in finding a different provider as you should turn around and keep googling.

User's recommendation: AVOID.