Parcel2Go Phone Numbers and Emails

Hours:

Monday - Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00

Parcel2Go Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Bilal A Fnn
One of the worst services.I send my parcel on 23rd October 2022 to Italy and it is still in transit.I have sent a bunch of complaints but the situation remains the same.

One of the worst services I have ever had. I send my parcel on 23rd October 2022 to Italy and it is still in transit. I think due to fuel economy and...

FlemmingorRoxanna H
Terrible customer service

Paid for two packages for express delivery to Canada and it was promised a delivery date of Dec 21st. and only one of the packages ended up having issues. We...

How Good is Parcel2Go's Customer Service?

Cathey Wpf
Cathey Wpf
Feels Disappointed | May 03, 2023

As you can probably note from my answers to your "survey". I have found the appalling. I sent a parcel on the 19th April and unfortunately it got damaged whilst in transit. I received a message saying "parcel damaged, too far beyond repair". This was from Evri. I don't know where in the country the parcel is, I don't even know the damage as I havn't seen any pictures and yet the customer services team wants to see the damage too the parcel. How can I send the evidence when I havn't even seen it myself. The customer has now opened a case against me through eBay for a refund which I am now seeking myself but am getting absolutely nowhere which is so annoying as I have paid the insurance for it, so I am now going to be out of pocket!! What do I do, what other channel can I go down? Any assistance would be great;y appreciated please. Yours,
Mr.Simon Halcomb.

Makenzi Yyf
Makenzi Yyf
Feels Disappointed | Apr 01, 2023

The parcel was never picked up from the store, never sent, yet marked as "delivered".
The site sends you in circles and does not give "recipients" a pathway to track down something they're expecting.

Gabi Bdp
Gabi Bdp
Feels Disappointed | Mar 28, 2023

First and last time never again will spread the word too

Sheral Htj
Sheral Htj
Feels Disappointed | Mar 15, 2023

worst service in the uk
shocking

Sharay Jcr
Sharay Jcr
Feels Disappointed | Feb 22, 2023

Lost a box with two dash’s of tractors, one can’t be got as was discontinued, so not grate

Shamarion Nbf
Shamarion Nbf
Feels Disappointed | Feb 21, 2023

Very difficult to get in contact with a person don't like not being able to talk to a oerson

Summary of Parcel2Go Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Parcel2Go?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivery query”
  • “Parcel not delivered a week later”
  • “Lost my parcel delivered to wrong address”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have order reference number can I get tracking number please”
  • “To find out why the pick up collection is late”
  • “Unable to reschedule delivery”

Refund Question:

• “Refund query”
  • “Refund”
  • “Unpaid refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Parcel returned to courier”
  • “Returned parcels”
  • “They have had a parcel refused by the recipient and have failed to return it.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Ongoing problem due to damaged parcel”
  • “To verify MC 89915229 demanding £100 insurance”
  • “QR code and number does not work”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charged parcel”
  • “Charges”
  • “I have been charged triple from my personal account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel. Order”
  • “Cannot cancel”
  • “Cancelled order”

Staff Question:

• “4 months no parcel no help nothingworst service in the ukdo not use these people”
  • “Customer service”
  • “No packaging service at collection”

Account Question:

• “Account number and customs form”
  • “Open an account”
  • “Driver unable to take my parcel as not had correct labels but my account now shows reason was parcel too big”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I haven't revisited a booking date”
  • “Website won't let me do a refund”
  • “Website is ***”

Other Question:

• “No fedex label”
  • “Parcel late”
  • “Enquiry”

About

Summary

Parcel2Go offers parcel delivery comparison services. The company was founded in 2002. Its headquarters is based in Bolton, UK. Parcel2Go ships their parcels worldwide to more than 200 countries. It cooperates with TNT, FedEx, and Parcelforce. An estimate is provided free of charge. There are online volume calculator and postcode/address finder parcel delivery tools. Parcel2Go offers promotional discount codes for different destinations. The company makes refund within 28 calendar days of the date the order is placed. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Parcel2Go reviews and complaints

DHL
DHL
1028 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Parcel2Go? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup