Verified Reviewer

I purchased a parcel delivery on 1st Dec and dropped this off to the parcel shop on the same day. Since I dropped off the parcel the status has been Weve received your parcel at the parcel shop and will be collecting it shortly to this day the stays has not changed.

Then I get an email from saying there is a minor delay after the expected delivery date, so I opened a case against this on 6th Dec and ever since I have not heard back from Parcel2go or Hermes.

I am really annoyed as a package I dropped off few days ago has already been delivered but this one is still sitting in the parcel shop according to the delivery status. No one seems to be in a hurry to sort this issue out for me, I have a eBay customer waiting for this and the eBay estimated delivery date is fast approaching and I am getting increasingly frustrated as no one has got back to me or done anything about this issue.

User's recommendation: Don’t use them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Parcel2Go Cons: You will loose your parcel and carnage cost, No contact details, Prolonged delivery, Disgusting service, Dreadful.

Location: Crowthorne, England