Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Parcel delivery and collection

The issue that I have experienced was: I brought a Profoto B1x 500W stobe light on eBay, 6th of. January the seller sent this item through P2G using T&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;T services I was expecting a delivery on the 7th of January from P2G at my address I was home all day but never received the delivery.

I later track the item and it says delivered to my address and it received by name cornon. ( no one by that name leave in my address and I did not Receive any item)

I immediately chart with P2G company online and was told to tell the sender to contact p2g which he did but up till now he never had back from p2G

I have reported tho case to the police and they say under the law I am entitled to be part of this enquires has I am the receiver and my name and address is on the parcel and I want to take this up myself

I called T&;amp;amp;T yesterday,and they established that P2G has not logged any complain about the missing item to them

this got me very sad has my item is missing and P2G is not doing anything about it

It occurred on: 7/01/2021

This meant that This item cost me 600£ and is.

Lot of money I need this light to work I have not bn able to work for the last 2weeks this has cost a lot of problem for me and business

Get in contact with T&T to investigate where my item is and who it was delivered to.

Give me assess into the enquiries

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,