Hi I sent this parcel

Reference Number: P2G9815**** with you and it was supposed to be delivered by 22nd Dec it has not been delivered I have been on the chat with you several times each time telling me you are escalating it however you seem to be doing nothing I have been in touch with collect+ myself who have sent me an email to say the parcel is lost and that you need to get in touch hows you tell me you are waiting for them to get in touch I am out of pocket as I was waiting for a refund for these items I can not believe the way I have been treated you are supposed to supply a service and you have not and you really do not see that bothered I have copies of all the chats and the email saying the parcel is lost please act now this is ridiculous Have been in touch several more times with parcel2go they are still refusing to help me they have said they are waiting to hear from the couriers but not chasing it at all it is like talking to a robot .

User's recommendation: Please please do not use this firm.

Location: Derby, England