2.4

Original review updated by user Jul 27, 2021

I booked a shipment and when printing the labels a "there is an Issue" propped up "please chat with us". However I have been trying for three days to "Chat with them but they have clearly disabled the function because if you explore the link you find it has been broken.

Now this is after they took £15 from my pre-pay account. I eventually applied for a refund and sent by RM. The refund apparently is being processed. The phone number that you helpfully published has also been closed down!

I have used them a lot and I think it is unfair to blame them for the actions of your chosen carrier, one or two who we all know are the cowboys of the industry.

However they take a commission on each parcel sent and must provide a means to resolve issues when things don't work.

Turning off all communications has driven me away and I will be running down my pre-pay because it signals to me other suspicions on the Company's status. I have again checked today and the Chat function is still disabled for at least the last 5 days.

User's recommendation: before booking and paying make sure the chat option works or go elswhere.

Preferred solution: reinstate some form of customer service so when they take my money and then flag problems I can get a solution..

Parcel2Go Pros: Affordable, Good selection of products.

Parcel2Go Cons: Absolutely no way of contacting them.

Comments