I sent a parcel P2G9953**** to my granddaughter , ...... at.......Brook Lane Timperley Altrincham WA15 6RN and it was collected by ParcelForce on 27/01/22.

It should have arrived by12.00 on 28/01/2022 but didn't. She was home all day. Courier didn't phone and didn't leave a card. When I tracked the parcel on 29th, it said: "attempted delivery @***.04 on 28th; addressee advised to collect from Post Office (which, by the way, is not true, she didn't talk to anybody, nobody phoned her); delivered 28/01/22 at 14.34.58 Timperley SPSO Post Office" with no other indication of which post office that was.

My granddaughter checked in 5 post offices in Timperley on 29th without any luck. I put a claim about it to Parcel2Go during the week. Meanwhile I also phoned ParcelForce who told me that my parcel TH866**** had been left at Timperley Post Office 240 Stockport Rd, which is one of the post offices where she checked on 29th and was told they didn't have it. So where is it, what has happened to it.

I am particularly upset as on top of the china present i was sending her, there was also a homemade cake and other perishable goodies costing quite a bit, which won't be any good now. The reason I was paying for guaranteed delivery before 12.00 was because of the perishable nature of the content, and the fact she was working from home on that day. I also insured the parcel for £30. She never talked to the courier, there was not an attempted delivery, and no card was left at her address.

We need to establish what's happened to it.

On Friday 04/02 I had an email from P2G telling me " good news, we have found your parcel", telling me what ParcelForce had already told me. Except that we are still looking for it because Stockport Rd post office, where it is supposed to be, say they haven't got it.

I hope you can help in establishing it's whereabouts and finding it. Thank you for keeping me informed

Location: Gosport, England