Verified Reviewer

I received this email 6/12/21

Dear Brian Annesley

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding order(s):

P2G9760**** - Scott Schilb

The Parcel2Go team have received your email and will review your request.

Well aim to get back to you within 24 hours.

Kindest Regards,

The Parcel2Go Support Team

I did not send any request before getting this message the parcel in question was picked up yesterday afternoon for delivery to the USA by a courier from Fed-Ex @ 4:45 on Monday 06/12/21

On 07/12/2021 @ 4:45 I received the above email copy not having sent any requested email from me

I then checked the Fed-Ex tracking for the parcel TRK # 043028****368116 international economy

which indicated 2 parcels with the same tracking number one of the 2 indicated it was collected from HELENSBURGH my address show delay

I have been unable to get any reason(s) for this

Can you help?

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Case Contact | Parcel2Go P2G9854**** | P2G Query ID:210**** : RE: 288076****65 Hi The parcel I wrote about P2G9760 -Scott Schilb USA arrived in time & the matter was resolved. I subsequently ordered another parcel for the USA to the same address Scott Schilb from Parcel2Go which was to go via FedEx from the drop off shop advertised on the Parcel2Go website thy subsequently declined to take the parcel as they were only taking returns so I had to order another postage from Interparcel for £20.25 so I put a claim into Parcel2Go for £20.25 I had not been able to us.

Parcel2Go promised a refund for the cost of my unused postage. I am still waiting since the 29th Dec 2021 Brian Annesley

Parcel2Go Reviews