Verified Reviewer

1.5

Dear parce2go I have added and uploaded my claims I do not understand how my evidence has been rejected. Why is so difficult to refund my lost parcel as I have SO much evidence even your partner company Hermes said that this is a lost parcel and the buyer app Spock has told me to contact you guys which I have your computer does not understand my evidence, therefore, I'm going to upload it all on here hope that an actual person who has dealt with this will understand it.

I will try my best on All of your social media just to get in touch with you guys. All information needed will be below. simplest terms are I sold cosmetics on shock it did not arrive I open a case with Hermes they said the parcel is lost can not refund me I have to contact parcle2go I did and opened a claim and upload my evidence and it been rejected by your computer robots.

please phone me if you can. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards Chantelle.

Parcel2Go Pros: Cheap.

Parcel2Go Cons: Not reliable, Unreliable.

Comments