Verified Reviewer

On behalf of a family member who i am supporting on this matter-

ParcelNot2go collected a bath from an 81 year old lady who has memory concerns and the on set of dementia, she is severely disabled.

The bath was ordered incorrectly as she needed a lower level one for hoisting in and out of the bath.

The return was made using Parcel2go it was collected and photos were taken of the courier. It was returned to the same house (family member) around 3 weeks later but with a large amount of damage, dents etc.

incidentally the courier company made out they had returned the item which was a lie. This was backed up by the shipper.

I tried for 4 weeks to get a refund of £180.00 plus the £40.00 carriage charge and eventually after lots of emails and basically jumping through hoops Parcel not 2go offer £140.00 in compensation for the whole episode and to close the matter. I have tried to call them, but there is no number to reach them on. I have issued a formal complaint 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back.

I am at a loss this company should be ashamed.

The damaged bath is still lying in the elderly lady garden waiting to be collected, i am unable to move as i have no vehicle to do this.

I would strongly recommend no one uses this company for parcels etc.

There is no CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't care about the people they take money off and basically damage goods in the process. Would rate lower than one star but I am unable too.

User's recommendation: do not use.

Preferred solution: An apology, a full refund for the bath, the courier costs, the time wasted and also the removal of the bath.

Location: Wellingborough, England