Verified Reviewer

Hello all,

This is now over a month going to two months now from the time I purchased one item from one seller, but with two packages. One parcel was received in December, while the other is still being kept by P2G for some reasons now not known to me.

Please provide feedback as to why my item has been kept in your hands without having released it despite me having paid even extra charges to the item.

The tracking number is 1Z5776W168******** and P2G number is P2G8261****.

I have tried creating so many complaints and trying to contact Parcel2go on the same, but no feedback has been provided to me, which is quiet frustrating on my end and loosing trust. If this is not provided this week, I will have no choice but to seek for a refund.

Please provide feedback as soon as possible for me to make decisions on this.

Regards,

Mofya.

User's recommendation: I cant recommend with such services. Almost two months resolving one issue, for REAL. Thats not fair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Parcel2go Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments